mixOmics can be considered as the collective effort of a group of people, including the mixOmics core team and several contributors. The project started with Prof Philippe Besse, head of the Plateforme Biostatistique at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France. Since late 2008 a part of the project migrated to the southern hemisphere to Australia.
The team is now collaborating between Toulous, Melbourne, and Canada.
The mixOmics core team
- A/Prof Kim-Anh Lê Cao (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- A/Prof Sébastien Déjean (Université Toulouse III Paul Sabatier, Institut de Mathématiques, Toulouse France)
- Dr Ignacio González (INRA, GenoToul, Plateformes Biostatistique et Bioinformatique, Toulouse, France)
The mixOmics key contributors
Along the years, we had the pleasure to work with:
- Dr Xin-Yi Chua (QFAB Bioinformatics, Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia)
- Dr Florian Rohart (University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia)
- Benoit Gautier (University of Queensland Diamantina Institute, Translational Research Institute, Brisbane, Australia)
- Francois Bartolo (Université Toulouse III Paul Sabatier, Institut de Mathématiques, Toulouse France)