mixOmics can be considered as the collective effort of a group of people, including the mixOmics core team and several contributors. The project started with Prof Philippe Besse, head of the Plateforme Biostatistique at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France. Since late 2008 a part of the project migrated to the southern hemisphere to Australia.
The team is now collaborating between Toulouse and Brisbane.
The mixOmics core team
The mixOmics key contributors
- Dr Xin-Yi Chua (QFAB Bioinformatics, Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia)
- Dr Florian Rohart (Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia)
- Benoit Gautier (University of Queensland Diamantina Institute, Translational Research Institute, Brisbane, Australia)
- Francois Bartolo (Université Toulouse III Paul Sabatier, Institut de Mathématiques, Toulouse France)
Past collaborators and contributors
We are also indebted to our students
- Pierre Monget (Engineer student from CESI) – QFAB intern 2010
- Leigh Coonan (undergraduate student from UQ) – QFAB intern 2011
- Fangzhou Yao (Study Abroad student from UQ) – QFAB intern 2011
- Zhilun Xu (Study Abroad student from UQ) – QFAB intern 2011
- Jeff Coquery (Sup’Biotech, Biotechnology engineering school) – QFAB intern 2011
From left to right: Sebastien, Kim-Anh and Ignacio at the French UseR conference in 2012 (Bordeaux, France)
Xin-Yi assisted in developing the content of this website, and provides support for our web interface developments
Francois Bartolo is our new recruit on the Toulouse site and is helping us to improve computational efficiency.
From left to right: Benoit, Kim-Anh and Florian, hiking in Mount Aspiring, New Zealand, prior to our workshop in Auckland (2015)