After more than 230 days in lockdown in Melbourne, we are finally announcing our new self paced course ‘mixOmics R Essentials for Biological Data Integration‘!
- Teaching Period Dates (AEST), asynchronised:
- Start – Monday, 11th October 2021
- End – Sunday, 7th November 2021
- (non marked) Assessment due Sunday, 14th November 2021
- Peer-review of assessment due Sunday, 21st November 2021
- Live Q&A:
- Thursday 14th October 5:30pm AEST
- Thursday 21st October 5:30pm AEST
- Thursday 28th October 5:30pm AEST
- Thursday 4th November 5:30pm AEST
- Times and Dates may change, especially for the last session (due to daylight savings in the northern hemisphere.)
- Fees vary for
- Research Higher Degree students enrolled in a University: $495 AUD (incl. GST)
- Staff and members from Universities & Not-for-profit organisations: $825 (incl. GST)
- Other industries: $1320.00 AUD (incl. GST)
Information about the course and registration: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/short-courses/mixomics-r-essentials-for-biological-data-integration/
The number of places is limited, so first come first serve (we aim to run this course twice a year).
What if I need an invoice? Contact Student Support at continuing-education[at]unimelb.edu.au
Prerequisites. A good working knowledge in R programming (e.g. handling data frame, perform simple calculations and display simple graphical outputs) will enable learners to fully benefit from the course. The course is divided into theory (50%) and hands-on practice, with the opportunity to analyse your own data. Participants are encouraged to use RStudio and Rmarkdown (template and R code provided).